No products in the cart.
Apple Cider Vinegar – Double Blackcurrant
Reduces cravings and boosts the energy level*
Apple Cider Vinegar is a refreshing and low calorie drink that suppresses your appetite and increases your energy*. The drink is enriched with Vitamin B6, which activates the natural energy in your body*. It supports the digestion of carbohydrates and fat*. The Apple Vinegar drink is a healthy alternative to any snack that will give you a quick energy boost*. Just dissolve the effervescent tablet and enjoy a delicious apple cider vinegar drink.
- Refreshing drink
- Perfect for on the go
- Only 10 calories per drink
What is Apple cider vinegar?
Apple cider vinegar is derived from the natural fermentation of sweet apple vinegar. Apple cider vinegar contains many acids, such as acetic acid and has been used for various applications for more than two thousand years.
Since apple cider vinegar has high acidity levels, your body needs more time to process food. This is good, because you will avoid a spike in your glucose level and you will feel full for a longer period of time*.
Why vitamin B6?
Vitamin B6 has a beneficial effect on the production and burning of proteins and carbohydrates*. Additionally, it contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue*.
NutraLinea Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple Cider Vinegar is a refreshing and low calorie drink that suppresses your appetite and increases your energy*. Apple Vinegar is enriched with vitamin B6, which activates the natural energy in your body*. Just dissolve the effervescent tablet and enjoy a delicious apple cider vinegar drink.
Go for quality
- IFS certified
- Developed by dieticians and nutrition experts
- Based on scientific research
Increase satiety with apple cider vinegar*
Since apple cider vinegar has high acidity levels, your body needs more time to process food*. This is good, because you will avoid a spike in your glucose level and you will feel full for a longer period of time*. The graph displays the difference between eating white bread, with and without Apple Vinegar. The results show that after consuming white bread with apple cider vinegar, the satiety is not only increased, it’s also prolonged, keeping the hunger feeling away for much longer*.
Apple Cider Vinegar original apple flavored
Other ingredients: Citric acid, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural flavor, Flavoring (caramel) Sodium Saccharin, Sucralose.
Our health claims relating to this product have been rated as scientifically proven by the European Union (EFSA, European Food Safety Authorities).
Below you can find a number of studies on the effectiveness of our ingredients.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Vinegar supplementation lowers glucose and insulin responses and increases satiety after a bread meal in healthy subjects*
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Vinegar intake reduces body weight, body fat mass, and serum triglyceride levels in obese Japanese subjects*
- Apple Cider Vinegar: Vinegar can be effective in reducing postprandial glucose and insulin levels, indicating it could be considered as an adjunctive tool for improving glycemic control*
- Apple Cider Vinegar: The intake of vinegar results in: increased fatty acid oxidation, lowering of free fatty acid in circulation, potentially leading to improved insulin sensitivity, increased blood flow to the peripheral tissues and increased satiety*
- Vitamin B6: Vitamin B6 is good for the immune system, nervous system, red blood cells and mental well-being*
- Vitamin B6: The importance of vitamin B6*
Dissolve the effervescent tablet in an 16 oz glass or bottle of water. Wait till the tablet is completely dissolved and enjoy a refreshing drink.
We recommend taking 1 Apple Cider Vinegar drink per day.
Dietary supplements are not a replacement for a varied, balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle. Do not exceed the recommended serving size.
Consult a doctor before use in case of pregnancy, lactation, medication use, or in case of illness.
Keep closed and store in a cool, dry and dark place. Store the product out of reach of children.